Friday, May 20, 2011

Yummy Goodness

Just a little bit of information for everyone.  I bought cans of fruit from Walmart.  Peaches, pineapple, Fruit Cocktail, etc.  The fruit is packed in water and there is no sugar added.  Depending on the fruit, there is about 50 calories per serving!  I had a whole can for lunch today and only had 175 calories.


Also, it is sweetened with Splenda!! I just wanted to share this with all of you.  I'll probably do this every so often.  Later on this weekend, I'll add a recipe for my the salad that I made.  It's great! I hope everyone is having a great Friday!!!





4 comments:

  1. I love fruit so much!
    It is my favorite. :D
    I am glad you are having such a good day!
    Hang in there and stay strong love. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! The first photo - her abs are lovely!! Jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been doing the can thing for awhile lol when my limit is around 300 I pick 1 can of fruits and that's all I'll have. I like to divide it up and save the rest in the fridge

    ps. the code thingy for commenting was shushi like sushi lol

    ReplyDelete