Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I feel like a failure


I woke up this morning and was really happy about the weight I had lost.  It's not even 5 o'clock yet and I've already ruined it.  For whatever reason I thought Chipotle was a great idea for lunch.  Why would I ever think that?  I have no idea how many calories were in what I ate.  But I can guarantee it was at least 800.  That's WAY too many.  And then for some crappy reason I decided to have a regular coke AND I got a refill. WHAT THE CRAP!  Who does that? I might as well call this blog "My Mission to a Fatter Me." 


  

Oh and that's not even the worst of it.  About 2 hours after lunch, I decided that it would be a great idea to get an ice cream sundae and I'm pretty sure I chose the most fattening one that had.  What was I thinking today!!!!! So much for dropping 2 pounds. I just gained 10 pounds in a matter of 4 hours.


What a bad day.  I'm leaving for the gym in a little while to do the Turbo Kick class. After that class they have some class they call 20-20-20.  I don't even know what it is, but I'm sure it'll burn calories. When I'm done with that I am going to put my fat butt on an elliptical and not get off until I've burned at least 600 calories! I need to make up for my horrible screw up.  After the 2 classes and the elliptical I should burn around 1600.  I definitely ate WAY more than that, but hopefully working out will help me not see such a horrible number on the scale tomorrow. 






If I ever want to have a body like those girls I need to get my butt in gear!!!

3 comments:

  1. Even if you burn it all off you may see a weight gain from your salt intake. No worries it will only be retained water weight, not fat. My suggestion is to avoid the scale tomorrow. Weigh in every other day if possible. That way your more likely to see bigger losses at each weigh in.

    Good luck girl. Cheer up! It's nice to treat yourself every once in a while :) Remember tomorrow is a new day to start fresh and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to see you so down. :(
    It was only one day, love.
    Tomorrow is another chance to do well.
    Seize it.
    You can do this!
    We are all here for you!
    Hang in there and stay strong love! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from a new follower :) Honestly, I am impressed by your determination! Usually after I eat so much I just give in and sit around like a bum the rest of the day. Needless to say, you inspire me :)

    http://wantingtowearanything.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete