Thursday, July 19, 2012

What is this challenge?

Hello party people! I've missed you so much and I've enjoying catching up on all of your blogs!

So I've had a few people ask me about this challenge.  You can go here to check out the challenge...this is my friend's website that got me into this challenge:  90 day challenge!!  Simply, these are meal replacement shakes that are ONLY 90 calories!!  And because of how much nutrition they have in them you will have tons of energy which is a lot different then what you'll get from restricting.  This is the main reason I'm so excited about it!!  My friend has already done it and in the first week she lost 9 pounds and 15 inches.  If you are interested in trying out these shakes you can also purchase from them from the above website.  The best part is the shakes taste like cake batter!! But you can also add other stuff in it if you want to add variety. There are over 200 different recipes including peanut butter cup, mocha and coffee.

If you guys have ANY questions, please feel free to ask!

I'm really look forward to getting this body:





2 comments:

  1. Ive been looking for tasty meal replacement shakes. I'll have to check it out. I'd love to stick with liquids during the day then just eat dinner.

    ReplyDelete