Thursday, July 26, 2012

I'm too ADD for an ED

Last night I was telling my friend all about this challenge that I'm on. She's all about giving me a lecture about how it's not good to only have shakes for meals.  And then I get another lecture about how I focus too much on the numbers on the scale.  She even started talking about how I was going to get an eating disorder.  I had to tell her I was too ADD that I wouldn't have an ED long enough for it to even matter. SERIOUSLY, stop giving me a hard time. The numbers are important to me!  UGH! I hate it when people give me a hard time about what I'm eating.  Seriously, mind your own business!

Sorry for my rant. I just get so tired of being lectured. Dang, I'm old enough to make decisions for myself and I'd appreciate you getting off my back.

Anyways, I've lost about 2 pounds on my challenge so far.  Not as fast as I would like. But I have tons of energy and I feel a lot better.  At least the scale is going downward.  If you haven't checked it out yet, I'd highly recommend it.  Once you join I can give you 300 shake recipes to mix with your shake mix.  90 day challenge - Click on that any you'll find it.  You can hit "join the challenge."

Also, if you're wanting to make tons of money, you can hit promote the challenge.  It's really easy to do that as well. My friend made 1800 in her first month.  I'm thinking about promoting it as well.  What are your thoughts on that??





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info. I actually ordered a sample packet of the shakes. They only charge 3.95 for shipping. As for promoting. I don't think it's that easy. I wish it were. Well, I guess it depends. My sister is a beach body coach with is basically Body By Vi's competition and it's really hard to make money. You have to get a lot of people to buy and a lot of people don't want to spend the money. BUT-it doesn't hurt to try and if you actually know people (US!!) who might be interested in it then it's possible you could do well.

    ReplyDelete