Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Skinny Recipes for the Holidays

Since there are many holidays approaching that are mainly centered around food,  I am going to start posting recipes, one or two every few days, that are "skinny" recipes.  For example, if you really like mashed potatoes, I'll post a low-fat/fat free recipe.  So what I need all of you to do is leave some comments on the type of foods you would like for me to post.

Also, if you haven't given me your updated weight loss for the Christmas Thin Challenge, please do so, asap.  I will be posting how much each person as lost so far on the challenge tonight.

Have a great day!



2 comments:

  1. i'm on my period. i weigh like 157.0lbs because of so and i always gain when i'm on my period! :'/ but you can say i lost nothing. i shot up to 162.3 then got back down to 156.6 then i got this stupid period...so i can't tell whether i lost or gained from excessive water retention!
    happy holidays x
    <3
    -Sam Lupin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like potatoes mostly and noodles. Not such a fan of rice though. I'm finding my feet these days. I'm a stable 128pounds and hopefully as I started an exercise regime since yesterday and I've been keeping to it, those number will go down.
    Thanks for all this and take care,
    Sophie xx

    ReplyDelete